Jens season-long and DFS Cheat Sheet and Stats 2018 Week 5
Each week, all of our Targets, Snaps, Scoring, Red Zone, and 10 Zone data for all offensive skill positions will be located in one centralized place. This data will includes 2017 and will reflect weekly numbers through out the season. In addition, we provide salaries and Hit Value Points for both DraftKings and FanDuel.
Our Vegas tab has lines for Week 5. Additionally, historical three year, five year, and 10 year data is provided. This historical data consists of ATS (Against the Spread) and O/U (Over/Under) percentages for each team, as well as average points above or below Vegas expectation.
Click to download (excel file): Jen's Cheat Sheet and more!
- Salary on Draft Kings and FanDuel for every player, including points needed to hit value
- Week 5 Vegas lines, including historical ATS (Against the Spread) and O/U (Over/Under) data for the past 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years for each team
-- 2018 WR & TE Targets, Snaps and Scoring data isolated (pass catchers)
- 2018 RB Targets, Touches, Snaps and Scoring data
- 2017 WR, TE, & RB Targets, Snaps, Scoring data, including total DraftKings and FanDuel Points with average points per game
- 2017 WR & TE Targets, Snaps and Scoring data isolated (pass catchers)
- 2017 RB Targets, Touches, Snaps and Scoring data
All player stat tabs include Red zone and 10 zone data