NFL College Mock Drafts Contest
Football Diehards NFL College Mock Drafts Contest Official Rules
This Contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by NFL or any NFL team.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. U.S. LAW AND LOCAL LAWS AS APPLICABLE IN EACH JURISDICTION GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
1. ELIGIBILITY: the Football Diehards NFL College Mock Drafts Contest (the "Promotion”) is open only to play to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. who are eighteen (18) years or older, or age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is older, as of the first day of the Promotion. Residence of these states are ineligible to win a prize: Washington, Arizona, Tennessee, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana and North Dakota. Employees of the (i) Sponsor or its parent or affiliated companies, or (ii) any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Promotion, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Promotion is void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Guam and Puerto Rico), all foreign territories not specifically included herein, and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
2. ACCEPT OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (the "Official Rules") and to Sponsor's (defined herein) decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor in regards to all matters of this Promotion are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SPONSOR; ADDRESS: This Promotion is sponsored by Fantasy Sports Publication, Inc., 5305 Arbustos Court NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111. Any and all advertisers associated with this Promotion are referred to in these Official Rules as "Presenters".
4. ENTRY PAGE: To access the Promotion, visit the official entry site at http://www.footballdiehards.com/fantasyfootball/nfl-college-mock-drafts/
5. FOOTBALLDIEHARDS.COM REGISTRATION: To play the Promotion, you must be a registered member of FootballDiehards.com.
a. Not yet a member: You may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Promotion, and following the instructions. You may be asked to provide your e-mail address, name, birth date, gender and country of residence (collectively "User Information") and to select a username and password. You may also be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers in order to become a member. Even if you consent, you may subsequently opt-out of receiving such emails or offers.
b. Already a Member. If you are already a member of Football Diehards.com, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Promotion by logging in on Football Diehards.com with your current username and password.
c. Password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. Sponsor or other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password.
6. TIMING: The Promotion begins on START DATE and ends on END DATE (the "Promotion Period"). During this period, entries will be accepted for the Promotion. As of END TIME on END DATE, no additional entries will be accepted.
The Sponsor, at their sole discretion, may opt to not accept additional entries at any time during the Promotional period.
7. HOW TO ENTER.
a. Visit www.Football Diehards.com and follow the instructions to submit an entry.
b. Limit TWO (2) ENTRIES PER (i) PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES), or (ii) PER EMAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS).
c. Use of any automated system (e.g., robots, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods) is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to use an automated system or to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods, will void all of that entrant's entries, and render that person ineligible to receive any of the prizes. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
d. Change of Email Address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor during the Promotion Period if his or her e-mail address changes.
e. Entrants may modify their entry up to the final day of the Promotion, but only the final version submitted will count as an official entry.
e. Entry Errors.
1) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
2) Sponsor is not responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
f. No Return of Entries; Disputes. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification, and Sponsor may require that the potential winner provide proof that his/her identification matches the User Information associated with the winning entry (both at the time of entry and at the time of verification of a potential winner). SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY USER INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
8. HOW TO PLAY.
The objective of the Promotion is to select all thirty two (32) players selected in the First Round of the 2016 NFL Draft. It is not necessary to select these thirty two (32) players in sequential order, it is only necessary to select all thirty two (32) chosen players.
9. PRIZES AND TIEBREAKERS:
In the event any contestant selects all thirty two (32) players selected in the First Round of the 2016 NFL Draft based on the guidelines detailed within these official contest rules, they will be awarded $25,000. THIS PRIZE IS NOT GUARANTEED AND WILL ONLY BE AWARDED IF AN ENTRANT MEETS THESE PRIZE SPECIFICATIONS. In the event that no contestant selects all thirty two (32) players selected in the First Round of the 2016 NFL Draft based on the guidelines detailed within these official contest rules, this prize will not be awarded.
In the event more than one contestant wins this prize, the prize payout will be evenly split among all eligible contestants.
Total Conditional ARV: $25,000.00
10. POTENTIAL WINNERS:
a. Verification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. SPONSOR SHALL SOLELY DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIBIGILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON MAY BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND VOID.
b. Prize Restrictions. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of prize is permitted.
c. Prize Taxes. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the winner.
d. Pre-Verification. In addition to the verification procedures for winners and potential winners, entrants may be subject to "pre-verification" by Sponsor. Sponsor may contact entrants via onscreen pop-up notification and/or email sent to the email address with which entrant registered, seeking pre-verification of entrant's eligibility, and requesting contact information or other information from such entrant.
e. "Prize Notice" via Email or Mail. Winners will be notified via email (or overnight mail) sent within 30-days following the submission of a Perfect Lineup. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all mailing and e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate.
f. Releases and Affidavits. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within fifteen (15) days of the date stated on the prize notice.
g. Release. By participating in this Promotion or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective related companies, and all of its or their company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Promotion (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related to the prize).
h. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant's (and in particular, winner's) consent to Sponsor and its or their agents' use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
11. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
a. Conduct. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out an entrant who, in Sponsor's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
b. Incidents. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion if, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Promotion, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
c. Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation or termination, prizes may be awarded in any manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
d. Skill Test. Canadian and Mexican residents who are potential winners may be required to answer a mathematical skill test in order to be eligible to win any prize.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion or prizes, and are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Promotion; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Promotion; and (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from Football Diehards.com or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize.
13. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New Mexico law governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto, the participants expressly waiving any other forum that they may be entitled to in light of their current or future domiciles.
15. OFFICIAL RULES; WINNERS LISTS: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Promotion.
Football Diehards Draft Promotion
c/o SCA Promotions
3030 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, 3rd Floor
Dallas, TX 75234
Errors: Football Diehards is not responsible for typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the Prizes.
Improper Conduct: RSO, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the Contest, refuse to award prize(s), and require the return of a prize(s), if entrant engages in any conduct RSO deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during Contest registration or prize claim(s), violating any term or condition stated in these Official Rules, tampering with RSO's administration of this Contest, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise tamper with the computer programs on the RSO website. Entrant further acknowledges that the forfeiture of any prize(s) and/or return of the prize(s) shall in no way prevent RSO from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
Internet: If for any reason the Internet is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of RSO which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, RSO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, RSO further reserves the right to award prize(s) to the eligible entrants as of the termination date as RSO otherwise sees fit in its sole discretion.
Lost or Corrupted Entries: The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, or misdirected entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
Damaged Property: The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Dispute: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Registered User, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any entry that is incomplete, late, or does not include a validly issued User ID will be disqualified. In the event that the Contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, RSO reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, RSO shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
Prize Winner(s) and Prize(s): The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a prize winner, the distribution of a prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of a prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a prize or any part of this Contest.
Release and Indemnity: ?Each entrant in the Contest, including, without limitation, the Second Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner (if any), hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Contest Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest.